Our mission is to help you reduce your business risks.
Protect your most valuable asset with planning
As in a ship that is embarking on its maiden voyage, there are many unknown perils ahead. Therefore, risks must be accounted for by careful planning, clear strategies and adequate contingencies, so that misfortune is prevented from overcoming the ship and those on board it.
ACRA~BizPlan™ mission is focussed on helping startups and SMEs to reduce business risks through pre-launch planning (business planning, feasibility study, etc) and post- launch review (annual strategic review, marketing audit, etc) – to ensure that your ship remains on course and is in good condition to continue its journey.
You may be an innovative startup, an online entrepreneur, a retailer, a private school owner or a precision engineering company, our competent and qualified chartered Consultant can certainly help you craft a business plan that is compelling to all your important stakeholders. We do this without losing sight of your long-term vision and the reason why you are in business.
Access to the right competencies and expertise..
Our job is to help you create a systematic plan that will enable you to achieve results which are realistic and appealing to your stakeholders. We do this through identifying growth segments and charting out maps that are coupled with a strong financial element and scenarios. All our business plans are backed by thorough research of the industry, market and competition.
The following expertise, competencies and experience of our consultant will ensure that you obtain an authentic business plan that can serve you well for your launch and along your journey:
– Local industry knowledge (developing business plans for startups and SMEs since 2005 – see Portfolio)
– Startup experience (VP of 2 SES IPO-successful startups)
– Consulting expertise (15 years as director at MNC consulting firms, serving multinational clients that include IBM, GE, Pfizer, Coco Cola, Valentino, Cartier, HSBC, and local clients such as Carlton Hotel, Metro, Popular, Singtel, StarHub, Gardenia, Melwani and SBS)
– Adjunct lecturer of Entrepreneurship programme at the ERCI (Entrepreneur Research Centre Institute)
– Professional qualifications (UK-conferred “Chartered Marketer”; Post Graduate Leadership Programmes from Harvard University and the University of Michigan; Financial Analysis training from the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute-US); and certified “Google Analytics Expert” from Google Analytics Academy.
Benefitting from valuable insights..
Our consultant has spent years in his career collaborating with professionals in the fields of market research and investment. The ability to obtain the latest information on every sector is crucial as every authentic business plan must account for global forces in our globally integrated economy.
Our working history and “case studies” (see Portfolio) of actual clients across multiple industries and sectors are a valuable body of knowledge for mitigating potential risks and overcoming unexpected challenges in your journey.
And meeting professional standards..
We carry out our projects with a professionalism that is befitting of business maturity, international outlook, experience, integrity and even with the right tone-of-voice – so that your plan can meet the demands of the most discerning and perceptive reader.
These are the reasons we (previously known as BullRun~Consult) have remained Singapore’s foremost business planning specialist for more than a decade.
We are a small outfit producing passionate and authentic work with great value since 2005.
Thank you for visiting us and feel free to browse around our ship. Or drop us a line by clicking the bright button below.